Dine and Save
Published: 25 September 2019
Introducing our Dine and Save scheme for our local patrons.
20% off your first use, 10% off subsequent uses
Take advantage of discounted dining at the Moorland Garden Hotel this Autumn/Winter for customers who live within the following postcode areas:
PL1, PL11, PL2, PL3, PL4, PL5, PL6, PL7, PL8, PL9, PL12, PL18, PL19, PL20, PL21
Sign up for your Dine & Save card here.
Terms and conditions:
- Membership is available to anyone 18 years of age or old.The scheme is for personal and social dining use only. One membership per household.
- You confirm that you live within the pre-set locations/postcode areas - proof of ID is required eg driving licence, household bill.
- The scheme entitles the holder to discounted food from the Wildflower Restaurant and Dartmoor Bar.
- The scheme is not valid for: cream teas, drinks, weddings, valentine's offers, Easter Sunday, Mothering Sunday, Father's Day, functions, Festive/December dining, corporate events, pre-paid special events or groups and events booked through the events office.
- The discount cannot be applied to groups exceeding ten persons.
- The card must be presented at the pay point for the discount to be applied.
- The card is valid until November 2018.
- Valid for use Sunday to Thursday from 12noon until 9pm.
- The membership scheme can be terminated at any time without notice.