My Little Devon Wedding Package
Couples yearning for a simple, stress-free wedding day or indeed an elopement needn’t travel far: The Moorland Garden Hotel has created My Little Devon Wedding, the perfect intimate (elopement-style) package just for two.
Set in nine acres of tranquil, landscaped gardens on the western fringes of Dartmoor National Park, the hotel provides a magical spot to tie the knot. Sometimes it’s the little things that count…and for those not wanting their big day to involve a large party and huge headaches, a special little Devon wedding elopement-style day could prove a big hit.
Opt to stay in the Forget-Me-Not suite with its palette of pale blues and creams, four-poster bed and balcony, or the elegant Lily of the Valley suite.
- Intimate civil ceremony for the wedding couple
(room hire included and witnesses provided, booking of registrar to be made separately by Bride and Groom)
- Relaxed hand-tied bouquet in creams and greens for the Bride
- A single cream rose and ivy leaves buttonhole for the Groom
- Bring along a camera and a member of our team will take pictures for you
- Romantic picnic for 2 with a bottle of Champagne in our Wildflower Meadow
- Candlelit dinner for 2 either in our Wildflower Restaurant or as room service (3 courses and a bottle of wine)
- Overnight Bed and Breakfast stay in a sumptuous suite for the night of your Wedding (additional nights available at additional charge)
- Additional buttonhole: £4 each
- Additional guest for the day: £98 each
Ideal for just two, we suggest this wedding package be limited to a maximum of 10 people in total. This wedding option is available as a weekend or weekday option.
Check out our diary of available dates if you really don't want to delay getting hitched!
Click Here to see our Wedding packages brochure
Click Here to see our Wedding Tariffs
"My partner and I live in West Sussex and we wanted a small intimate Wedding. We both had never been to Devon before or in fact visited the Moorland Garden Hotel but from what we saw in the pictures, we liked it. They were really informative when e-mailing them and were quick in response and answered any queries we had... When arriving at the hotel, my partner and I were very pleased with the result. They were very accommodating and made us feel very welcome. On my actual Wedding day, I was took by surprise at how reassuring they were... Everything was done on time and it was very relaxed and comforting. My husband and I will definitely be returnign to the Hotel for our Year Anniversary. I would like to thank everyone for their hospitality. They all did an amazing job and helped with making it the best day of my life so far, my husband and I appreciate everthing they did in making our day special."
Comment taken from the South West Wedding Awards 2018 customer comments.