Our leisure breaks offer something for everyone. We have four luxurious suites and thirty-eight en-suite bedrooms, most with garden views and some with balconies overlooking the gardens.
Explore our rooms here. Our hotel is family and dog-friendly and due to our close proximity to Tavistock, Plymouth and the border of Cornwall, our hotel is in a prime spot for holidaying, touring National Trust properties, business or relaxation.
January to end February 2020
Winter Warmer - Bed and Breakfast from 1st January 2020 until the end of February, from £69 per Garden Room per night
Lazy Sunday - Make this a relaxing day with a mini tea on arrival, dinner (£25 per person allowance), bed and breakfast and a late check-out that is only available with this deal of 12:30pm. All from £119 per Garden Room.
Snowdrop Break - Two night break with bed and breakfast and dinner on one of the nights (£25 per person allocation) along with two entry tickets to the Garden House. All from £185 per Garden Room.
1st March to 31st May 2020
Magnolia Break - Two night break with bed and breakfast and dinner on one of the nights (£25 per person allocation) along with two entry tickets to The Garden House or Antony . All from £185 per room.
1st May to 31st August 2020
Sleepy Summer - Enjoy this blissful time of year with bed, breakfast and dinner (£25 per person allocation) in the Wildflower Restaurant, from £110 per Garden Room per night.
Bubbly July - From 1st July to 31st July this one night bed and breakfast offer includes a bottle of Prosecco in the room, from £89 per Garden Room per night.
Dartmoor Walking Festival (22nd August - 30th August) - While staying with us why not look to explore Dartmoor with a Ranger Experience?
1st June to 30th September 2020
- Meadow Break - Two night break with Bed & Breakfast and dinner on one of the nights (£25 per person dinner allocation) along with two entry tickets to The Garden House. All from £185 per Garden Room.
1st October to 30th November 2020
- Acer Break - Two night break with Bed & Breakfast and dinner on one of the nights (£25 per person dinner allocation) along with two entry tickets to The Garden House. All from £185 per Garden Room.
1st November 2020 to 31st January 2021
Jingle Bell Break - One night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast rate (£25 person dinner allocation) to enjoy from £115 per Garden Room.
- Enjoy a wedding rate all year round for wedding party members (contact us direct and please quote the wedding couples name/date to be booked under their allocation)
All year offers
- Proposal breaks: contact us for a bespoke quote.
- Paws for a Treat bring man's best friend too, with our Dinner, Bed & Breakfast offer from £130 per room per night**
- Date Night - Dinner, Bed & Breakfast, suite accommodation from £160 per night
We welcome dogs in the Dartmoor Bar and Lounge and have five dog-friendly bedrooms located on the ground floor with garden views for guests (and their dogs) who wish to stay overnight and spend their holidays with us. Dogs who stay overnight are welcomed with their own dog bed and bowl.
The Moorland Garden is perfectly situated for walking and exploring the area and your dog will love it here so why not come and discover our dog friendly hotel in Devon for yourselves!
Dogs stay at £10 per dog per room per night
** subject to room availability
NB The room illustrated on our booking engine is the Lily of the Valley Suite, please enquire for room upgrades.