Leisure Breaks and Accommodation Special Offers
Our leisure breaks offer something for everyone. We have four luxurious suites and thirty-eight en-suite bedrooms, most with garden views and some with balconies overlooking the gardens. Explore our rooms here. Our hotel is family and dog-friendly and due to our close proximity to Tavistock, Plymouth and the border of Cornwall, our hotel is in a prime spot for holidaying, touring National Trust properties, business or relaxation. See our what's on guide for local events.
January to end February 2019
Winter Warmer - Bed and Breakfast and a mini Cream Tea from 1st January 2019 until end Feb, from £69 per room per night
Lazy Sunday - Make this a relaxing day with a mini tea on arrival, dinner (£25 per person allowance), bed and breakfast and a late check-out that is only available with this deal of 12:30pm. All from £99 per room (From 3rd Feb).
1st March to 30th April 2019
Spring has Sprung - Take a walk in the Spring sunshine and unwind with bed, breakfast and dinner (£25 per person allocation) in the Wildflower Restaurant. From £99 per room per night.
1st May to 31st August 2019
Sleepy Summer - Enjoy this blissful time of year with bed, breakfast and dinner (£25 per person allocation) in the Wildflower Restaurant, from £110 per room per night.
Dartmoor Walking Festival (24th August - 1st Sept) - While staying with us why not look to explore Dartmoor with a Ranger Experience?
RAF Harrowbeer 1940s weekend - Why not use us as your base to visit RAF Harrowbeer?
1st September to 25th October 2019
- Autumn Garden Break - Two night break with Bed & Breakfast, a mini tea on arrival and dinner on one of the nights (£25 per person dinner allowance) along with two entry tickets to The Garden House. All from £179 per room.
1st November to January 2020 (excudes Christmas and New Year)
Jingle Bell Break - For this festive time of year with long evenings why not stay with us for bed, breakfast and dinner (£25 per person allocation) from £99 per room per night.
- Enjoy a wedding rate all year round for wedding party members (contact us direct and please quote the wedding couple name/date)
All year offers
- Special occasion breaks B&B offer from £140 per room per night
- Proposal breaks: contact us for a bespoke quote.
- Paws for a Treat bring man's best friend too, with our dinner, B&B offer from £110 per room per night**
- Date Night - dinner, B&B, suite accommodation from £160 per night
We welcome dogs in the Dartmoor Bar and Lounge and have five dog-friendly bedrooms located on the ground floor with garden views for guests (and their dogs) who wish to stay overnight and spend their holidays with us. Dogs who stay overnight are welcomed with their own dog bed and bowl.
The Moorland Garden is perfectly situated for walking and exploring the area and your dog will love it here so why not come and discover our dog friendly hotel in Devon for yourselves!
Dogs stay at £10 per dog per room per night
** subject to room availability
NB The room illustrated on our booking engine is the Lily of the Valley Suite, please enquire for room upgrades.