Be Moor Devon Wedding Package
Overwhelmed by the thought of wedding planning? Bombarded by well-meaning relatives?
The Moorland Garden Hotel on Dartmoor in Devon is inviting brides-to-be to relax, to relinquish the reins and adopt a laid-back 'Devonian' approach to the big day, with their Be Moor Devon wedding package.
The hotel provides a completely hassle-free solution for the bride and groom, with the experienced team taking care of everything from invitations through to thank you cards. The happy couple can relax, safe in the knowledge that the seamless service will have everything in hand.
What's more, with the average UK wedding costing around £21,000, the package offers an affordable way to celebrate tying the knot. The Be Moor Devon reception package (catering for 80 guests during the day and up to 120 guests for the evening) includes:
- Invitations and RSVP service
- Table plan, place cards
- Favours of a bag of fudge
- Chair sashes
- Bride's bouquet, buttonholes (x 2), corsages (x 2) table centrepieces (x 8) plus top table arrangement
- Two rooms at the hotel on a bed and breakfast basis for the night before
- Three-tier wedding cake
- Sweet Pea Afternoon Tea wedding breakfast
- BBQ for the evening reception
- DJ evening entertainment
- Suite for bride and groom for wedding night
- Thank you cards
For those also wishing to get married at the hotel, a wedding ceremony in the Rose Arbour or Crystal Room can be added to the package from £555 (excluding registrar fees).
This package appears in our Wedding brochure.
- Related Pages
- An idyllic and romantic setting for your special day
- Wedding late availability dates 2017 and 2018
- Wedding Packages For Your Devon Wedding
- My Little Devon Wedding Package
- Be Moor Devon Wedding Package
- Mid-Week weddings
- Mistletoe Package
- Wedding open days 2017
- Testimonials from our happy couples
- Wedding suppliers
- Wedding Booking Terms and Conditions